How we do laundry:
Each room has a large hamper.
On that room's day I wash the clothes and towels for those in said room.
I wash one kids rooms worth of sheets and the baby's every Friday.
I wash Mike and my sheets on our laundry day.
Josiah does his own laundry on Wednesdays. )
Mary does her own laundry on Thursdays. ) When my laundry is finished.
Luke does his own laundry on Fridays. )
Monday - Little Boys Laundry, they fold and put away
Tuesday - Mike/Kathryn Laundry, fold and put away & our sheets
Wednesday - Little Girls Laundry, fold and put away
Thursday - Laundry Room Basket (kitchen towels, rugs, misc.), fold and put away
Friday - Little Boys Laundry, they fold and put away & one kids room sheets/Baby's sheets
The reason I like this system is because on any given day I only have to wash/fold/put away to one room. I only have up to 3 peoples laundry to sort into piles and it all goes back to one room. I also only have one rooms worth of sheets to put back on beds although I wash the baby's sheets ever week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment