*To save time this week and because I deviated from last weeks menu quite a bit I am copying most of last weeks menu and using it this week. The kids have truly eaten me out of house and home this pay period ... we ran out of milk, yogurt, fruit and salad stuff 5 days early ... I'm not sure how or why but they are hungry little monkeys lately.
MONDAY
Cereal/Berries and Yogurt
Beans & Cornbread/Apples/Carrots
Hamburgers/Potato Salad/Watermelon
TUESDAY
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins/Berries and Yogurt
Mac N' Cheese/Grapes
Spaghetti & Meatballs/Salad/Bread
WEDNESDAY
Swedish Pancakes/Berries and Yogurt
Sandwiches/Chips/Carrots
BBQ Chicken/Deviled Eggs/Baked Beans/Carrots & Ranch Dressing
THURSDAY
English Muffins/Berries and Yogurt
Ham & Cheese Tortillas
Omlettes/Toast/Fruit Salad
FRIDAY
Toast/Berries and Yogurt
Noodles with Parmesan Cheese/Apples
Pizza Night
SATURDAY
Donuts
Left-Overs
Meat Loaf/Twice-Baked Potatoes/Green Beans/Salad
SUNDAY
Bundt Cake/Bacon/Berries and Yogurt
Left-Overs/Grapes
Nachos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment